viva hate

Well kids, it's been a pretty awful 24 hours: the Caps lost, the O's can't seem to win more than 2 games together, and I'm about 30 seconds from ending one of my co-workers. But it looks like the worst might be behind me now: I cut off all my hair, that Rascal Flatts song isn't stuck in my head anymore (but it might be stuck in yours, sucka), and Tex is back! More than back, actually, she and I are doing our very first joint post, and it's on a subject very near and dear to our hearts: hating on hipsters.

First on the menu: Hipster Wife Hunting.



Don't worry, it's just as gross as it sounds. American Apparel wearing girls put up personal ads telling everyone why they'd make the perfect hipster wife in hopes of meeting their douchey soulmate. I know, I know, it sounds like there is no upside to a site this obnoxious, but, as it turns out, after a really tough day some aggressive hipster hating is just the ticket to turn things around.








And now for something we hope you'll really like:





Unhappy Hipsters is a consistently hilarious blog that takes hipsterific pictures from magazines like Dwell and gives them captions illustrating the crushing loneliness that comes with wearing all that flannel and only drinking PBR (even though you can totally afford better). Turns out the hipster life is hard - good thing it's so funny for the rest of us.

Comments

Tex said…
lmao @ the Mortal Kombat reference.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lives Matter: A Call to Allies

Black Lives Matter

all prep everything