FINALLY! I am Cher Horowitz!!

OK, guys, I had to had to had to put this up: remember that scene in Clueless where Cher's getting dressed and she picks out her clothes on her computer? It was the mid 90's and I was like holy shit, that's the coolest thing I've ever seen. Now, you can have that bitch beat. Check this out:


It's an online site where you can put together outfits, upload your clothes, shop and style all in one place. The site's kind of crappy, and it looks pretty new, but holy shit. I mean, holy shit, this is awesome.

Oh, yeah, and this will officially be my #1 Awesome Post of the Month. Keep looking out for more!

Comments

Anonymous said…
jeez... swear enough? I do agree that the web site is totally awesome tho.=D

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lives Matter: A Call to Allies

Black Lives Matter

all prep everything